Search Optics

www.searchoptics.com
There are newer employer reviews for Search Optics

Growing company with robust outlook!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Search Optics full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Entrepreneurial atmosphere with culture that rewards strong efforts and ownership of process.

Cons

There is not much tolerance for substandard work. The company is in high growth mode and daily work can challenge people to stay on top of it.

As a company that is new to multiple locations and new process, continue to increase communication channels with all departments.

Search Optics Response

May 14, 2014Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate your solid optimism about our future and the culture of ownership we have here at Search Optics. We certainly appreciate our ... More

51 Other Employee Reviews for Search Optics (View Most Recent)

Great company and people to work with.

Former Employee - Web Team in Ferndale, MI
    Former Employee - Web Team in Ferndale, MI

I worked at Search Optics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great company, great people, great culture.

Cons

Compensation could have been better, but it was average/competitive for the area.

Nice people, growing very fast, need to appreciate employees and share vision with them.

Current Employee - Social Media Strategist in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Social Media Strategist in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Search Optics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The folks at Search Optics are genuinely nice. In my time there (a year out of school), I never once had an issue/argument, large disagreement with anyone. People take their jobs seriously and do great work for their clients. Decent culture; similar to many agencies today (beer on friday, lunch provided here and there, occasional outing, etc.)

Cons

Average agency pay (perhaps a bit lower), poor communication between departments, lack of vision for employees. Because of growth, I worked with/and for a variety of people. One of the largest reasons I left; lack of communication and appreciation for my work.

Get employees excited. As the company grows so should your employees' roles. Give them something to aspire to. Most agencies promote after a year, Search Optics seems to create roles and sporadically promote on a random basis.

Search Optics Response

Apr 14, 2014Administrator

Thank you for reviewing us and for your kind words about our company culture. We appreciate your feedback regarding our company’s communication platform and growth process. While our company is ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Search Optics