There are newer employer reviews for Search Optics

Growing company with robust outlook!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Search Optics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Entrepreneurial atmosphere with culture that rewards strong efforts and ownership of process.

Cons

There is not much tolerance for substandard work. The company is in high growth mode and daily work can challenge people to stay on top of it.

As a company that is new to multiple locations and new process, continue to increase communication channels with all departments.

Search Optics Response

May 14, 2014Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate your solid optimism about our future and the culture of ownership we have here at Search Optics. We certainly appreciate our ... More

33 Other Employee Reviews for Search Optics (View Most Recent)

Great people

Current Employee - Coordinator  in  Ferndale, MI
    Current Employee - Coordinator in Ferndale, MI

I have been working at Search Optics full-time for more than a year

Pros

The coworkers are great. The company is growing super fast so there is always something interesting going on. The company sponsored outings are always well done.

Cons

Absolutely no communication between departments. Pay in relation to work performed is not even adequate. Many empty promises from upper management. Hiring required staff is completely reactive. It shouldn't take over six months to fill an entry level position. Any info provided for career path is vague at best.

Develop your rank and file employees, you'd be surprised how valuable they are. Pay attention to moral. Stop implementing major changes without proper planning.

Search Optics Response

May 14, 2014Administrator

Thank you for your review of Search Optics; we greatly appreciate your feedback. We do have outstanding employees here and the camaraderie is one of the best parts of our culture! We appreciate you ... More

Great company and people to work with.

Former Employee - Web Team  in  Ferndale, MI
    Former Employee - Web Team in Ferndale, MI

I worked at Search Optics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company, great people, great culture.

Cons

Compensation could have been better, but it was average/competitive for the area.

There are newer employer reviews for Search Optics

Worked for Search Optics? Contribute to the Community!