Sears

www.searshc.com

3 years, hard work. No credit.

Former Employee - Photographer/Sales Associate  in  North Olmsted, OH
Former Employee - Photographer/Sales Associate in North Olmsted, OH

Pros

I loved working with my customers. I loved the children, and the people I came to know as friends. I loved having "creative freedom" and over all, loved my job. The bonuses were lovely!

Cons

I started in Sept. 2009. I left in March of 2012. When I left, I had only received one pay raise, and received that only weeks before I put in my notice. In that three years, I had 4 different managers, and spent most of the time "managing" The studio on my own. I was over worked, underpaid, and way under appreciated.

Give props where needed. Give thanks. Give compliments where needed, and definitely do things in a constructive way.

Other reviews for Sears

corperate run

Pros

decent pay, decent policies, decent benifits

Cons

poor managment, poor building condtions

There are some good things happening here...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hoffman Estates, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Pros

Great Co-workers who tend to work as teams, interesting work, nice maternity leave and sick leave policy, telecommuting depending on department, bus from Rosemont blue line station for commuting. People are generally happy and get the opportunity to share ideas openly (aka, anybody can make a change here). Great things happening in some areas such as merchandise planning and inventory. They have paid internships.

Cons

Overworked as they need more employees badly, paid vacation for first few years is only 14 days, lots of upper management (and red tape), not close to the city, rarely ever have raises- some of the people who have been here forever are getting paid less than new employees out of school. 401k and retirement is not a good deal right now.

There are newer employer reviews for Sears.

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!