There are newer employer reviews for Sears

Nice company !

Former Employee - Associate in San Juan, PR
Former Employee - Associate in San Juan, PR

I worked at Sears part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Huge company and a lot departments to move

Cons

Bad management and low education level

4001 Other Employee Reviews for Sears (View Most Recent)

sears service technician

I worked at Sears full-time (less than an year)

Pros

being able to take the company vehicle home is probably the biggest perk that this company offeres

Cons

they over load your work schedule in order to fit as many customers they can in an 8 our shift but you can never meet customer time frames

***BOGUS COMPANY*** SEARS HOME "DESTRUCTION"

I worked at Sears

Pros

THEY WILL HIRE YOU!!! Its a revolving door here. They are glad to take the gov approved hire everybody but lets make it impossible for them to make money then we can force them out and get more applicants to come in, "ITS OUR WIN WIN SCHEME". We hold a very bogus bonus plan that only benefits SEARS. We have Trainers that came over from Winter Park that teaches classes but dont know the logics behind the business. Therefore the new hires that are being trained by the blind. Could be frustrating right!!!

Cons

Now for the cons, LOL. Poor management and poor people who have to sale blood to make ends meet because of the bogus bonus structure. That is a migthy nice carrot being dangled in front of everyones faces. The WORST company ever to work for. They Sell you food on a constant bases to build up enough money to have an end of year/chrismas party. Hahhahahahaha. What happened to "hey Great job guys, here we will have a quarterly party celebrating our success" Instead they steal your bonus with previous no goods or conversion rates, however, they plant bogus leads to come over and to directly effect the bonus. This has been changed recently but the bonus structure will change again if the indentured slaves start to make decent money. Transition to leadership is phony and only gives the slaves a false sense of ladder climbing but they are mostly hiring reps outside the company. Only a small few has made it to the BIG MONEY LAND(which is still crappy pay)

Hire management, from within that knows how to work thru the system and knows how to build a rapport with the floor agents. The managers you have currently are in meetings all day and have ZERO time to manage their teams properly. It is supposed to be managers coaching and upbuilding the teams, not our MODS(oops company jargon) I mean how many meetings do you need in one week to say, WE ARE FAILING!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha

There are newer employer reviews for Sears