Sears

www.searshc.com

This company is very cruel, outdated and failing fast.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Fort Wayne, IN

ProsCommission sales, the potential to make decent money, flexibility with hours, closed on Christmas

ConsManagement is very unorganized (this is seen nationwide), corporate policies do not make sense and are seriously detrimental for employees and members, raises do not exist, absolutely no appreciation for their employees, district managers and regional managers seem to enjoy hiring ruthless managers; this seems to be corporate policy.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease, if upper management does care at all for their employees then please review your store management. The store management I've dealt with unprofessional, disrespectful and ruthless. Customers are not happy with corporate policies either, especially with the use of iPADs. All of us at the store agree that the job has the potential to be great but it is ruined by corporate policy and the rudeness of store management.

Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sears as a contractor

Pros: Good working atmosphere and direction from supervisors Cons: Over all working structure is a bit laid back More

Corp manager

I have been working at Sears

Pros: Telecommute, jeans everyday, summer hours, on site gym, daycare, good food in… Cons: Sr leadership out of touch, no raises , no bonus,… Advice to Senior Management: Update stores so you can get customers More
There are newer reviews on Sears.

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!