There are newer employer reviews for Sears

Great opportunity to build your resume, but I'd leave it at that.

Current Employee - ASM
Current Employee - ASM

I have been working at Sears full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Can use metrics to build resume.

Cons

Don't expect time off, especially for management. Don't work here for pats on the back - its more important that you realize you can always do better, even if you've met all of your goals. Also goals are set by national standards - so you never really know what you'll need to hit by month end. Basically they take advantage of everyone, especially management and offer little in return.

This is more towards senior management - If you want to keep quality associates you should realize that those who drive your metrics/sales are people. Provide an opportunity where while your working for the company your also able to have time for family. That is why I am seeking a new job.

4001 Other Employee Reviews for Sears (View Most Recent)

they didnt keep the promises they made to me

Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Sears full-time (less than an year)

Pros

it was easy work anyone could do it

Cons

they didnt pay good and promised to

quit playing games with people

Plain awful

I worked at Sears part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have no pros, sorry.

Cons

After being told I was the perfect candidate for the job and being hired on the spot I attempted to finish the drug screening process, something not new to me. They have an online system and I signed up for a facility. After signing up for a facility the website informs you that you can't change it accept for through whomever hired you. Long story short, the place I chose to be screened was closed on the day I needed to go and when I attempted to change locations the HR rep who hired me said she and no one else had any control over that and I was "out of luck, better luck next time". Mind you I had tried calling all day with no answer and had to drive an hour away for thus ridiculous answer. It was completely unprofessional and the strangest experience I've had with an employer thus far.

Take responsibility for your shitty scheduling system.

There are newer employer reviews for Sears