Sears
2.5 of 5 3,189 reviews
www.searshc.com Hoffman Estates, IL 5000+ Employees

Based on my career goals, I enjoyed Sears.

Receiving Associate (Former Employee)
Marlborough, MA

I worked at Sears

ProsI worked at Sears during High School and College. I enjoyed coming to work everyday because I made solid money working overtime, made a lot of friends, and the managers were nice. It usually depends on what store you work at; the store I worked at had wonderful people.

ConsIf you are looking to support your family working at Sears than you obviously will have negative remarks, but this is a good place to start out and get some working experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue what you are doing.

Sears

Fine Jewelry Lead (Former Employee)
Lubbock, TX

I worked at Sears

Pros: They are flexible with school schedules, pay well compared to… Cons: As in all retail, you are required to work weekends and holidays, and are… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on what works (tools, lawn & Garden, and appliances) and drop the other lines.… More

Sears,

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
East Northport, NY

I worked at Sears

Pros: Great Discount. Comission sales. Credit commission. Cons: Delivery issues. Not enough MCA/ floor associates. Senior management out of touch with stores. Outdated look outdated equipment. Double edge policies, no true return/ sales… Advice to Senior Management: Store managers need to close more, learn the ins and out. Learn whats going on in their stores. Work with their assistants and staff to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sears.

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sears reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sears CEO Edward S. Lampert . All reviews posted anonymously by Sears employees.