Sears

www.searshc.com

I would definitely describe it as a period of growth both personality and business.

Lead (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsSomething different everyday, ability to learn all aspects of the retail experience. Definitely broadened my knowledge of retail operations, merchandising, drive sales and profitability.

ConsDirection from corporate often did not get translated well to the associates. Upper management expected a lot out of middle management. Lack of resources available to carry out expectations.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to divulge mare information to store associates especially the management teams that are running the day to day operations.

Like living under a mushroom - kept in the dark and given manure.

Training Team Manager (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Sears

Pros: There are some awesome hourly associates that provide great customer service on a daily basis. They appreciate efforts placed in fighting for them… Cons: Senior management team is one sided. Communication and ideas flow one direction - top down. The leadership style is… Advice to Senior Management: Open up communication to flow two directions. Listen to the entire front line management team. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If anything is going on in your life, Sears does not care.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Sears

Pros: Friendly employees Easy first job Quick and simple hiring process Sales driven Employees expected to work I do note that store to store, things do operate… Cons: Pay is fixed Hours are terrible, except for 1 "star" employee per department Difficult to transfer I had some major emergency problems and had to be rushed to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sears.

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!