There are newer employer reviews for Sears

Wonderful, best job ever

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sears

Pros

opportunity for growth and flexibility with schedule. benefits are excellent and the work enviorment is great. It's a very collaborative environment

Cons

I truly have not had a bad experience working here and most of the people I'm working with have been here for over 10 years. There is very little turn over.

Advice to Management

I honestly don't have feedback for the management at sears. They engage with their workers all the time there really isn't anything I have to say on this matter. Thank you

reviews filtered by

Started out with enthusiasm and ending with bitterness

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Est, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Est, IL

I have been working at Sears

Pros

Employee Discount, Benefits, PTO are all good.

Cons

The division of hourly employees versus management breeds discontentment within the hourly ranks. 'Less than' attitude really brings morale down.

Advice to Management

Include hourly associates in decision making, they the ones in the trenches doing the actual work and have valuable input.

2. Overworked, Underpayed and no recognition for the great things I do.

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Melbourne, FL
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Sears

Pros

For the most part good people, decent products. Branded Items, Kenmore as well as Craftsman tools. Warranties on tools and Sears Purchase Protect.

Cons

To many programs, to many things to remember, not enough focus on the customer, terrible service department, no recognition, bad morale.

Advice to Management

Lessen the Stress and Workload, Increase productivity and equipment to better serve the customers. Stop cutting costs by losing hours. Our customers rely on Sears to provide the best possible customer service and when we have nobody on the floor thats very hard to do.

There are newer employer reviews for Sears