Sears

www.searshc.com

My experience working at sears as a cashier was good.

Cashier (Former Employee) Tuscaloosa, AL

ProsWorking at sears as a cashier taught me a lot of things that I didn't already know when I first started working there. It taught me how to run a cash register and how to interact with customers in a positive way.

ConsAlthough there are many good things about working at sears as a cashier, there are also a few bad things about the job as well. The main thing was rude customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo the leadership of Sears. I have no advice to give. In my opinion the store is alreay run pretty good. Keep up the good work.

It's good!

Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) Beltsville, MD

I have been working at Sears

Pros: 1. The employees have discounts. 2. the benefits are really good, specially the opportunity that you have of buy sears stocks because… Cons: 1. You don't have to much opportunities for growth. Advice to Senior Management: to do more evaluations to employees More

Retail

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Sears

Pros: Commission during the holiday season is very well worth the wait.… Cons: Too many requirements for line staff that don't take their job seriously.… Advice to Senior Management: Take more time to recognize staff when they do things… More
There are newer reviews on Sears.

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!