Secure-24
www.secure-24.com Southfield, MI 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to learn a lot and not enjoy any of it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Southfield, MI

ProsLots of opportunity to learn new technologies and skills, a youthful energetic atmosphere, and an endless supply of work to be done.

ConsThe pay leaves a lot to be desired (or at least it did when I was there). Additionally the culture has all but disappeared during the company's explosive growth. Employees are now just numbers and are being offered up to customers as sacrifice firings to make up for the lack of accountability and incompetencies by management. The sales team jokes about how the engineers will just keep putting up with the nonsense due to the lack of jobs in the Detroit area. It's really quite sad.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company is merely a shell of what it once was. Stop hiring drones and chaining them to a desk, focus on the type of charisma and endless desire for knowledge that allowed the company to grow so explosively.

Casual Environment, Constant Change

I have been working at Secure-24 full-time for more than a year

Pros: Outstanding fringe benefits, decent sense of employee camaraderie, extremely flexible work hours. As long as you clear it with your supervisor in advance, for… Cons: Communication between departments is often poor. The company grows at such a rapid pace that it's often difficult to keep up with the latest… Advice to Senior Management: Just because you've finally made the local "101 Best & Brightest"… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company, family run atmosphere

I have been working at Secure-24 full-time

Pros: Family run atmosphere with great benefits at a fantastic price. Management… Cons: Salaries low Hard to move departments Advice to Senior Management: Start being more competitive with salary or you will continue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Secure-24.

Worked for Secure-24? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Secure-24 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Secure-24 CEO Mike Jennings. All reviews posted anonymously by Secure-24 employees.