Secure-24

www.secure-24.com

Fast-growing company... great to work for!

Current Employee - Intern  in  Southfield, MI
Current Employee - Intern in Southfield, MI

Pros

Very cool work atmosphere. Pool table, pinball, and foosball in the lunch room. Starbucks coffee for all. Unique company culture. Everyone I've had the pleasure of working with is friendly and helpful.

Cons

Because the company is moving and growing so quickly, there are some growing pains. As processes and standards are being set in place, the adjustment can be hard to get used to.

Other reviews for Secure-24

Great place to work- Had 3 competing offers for my services

Current Employee - Engineer  in  Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Engineer in Southfield, MI

Pros

I have been here a little over 7 months and so far it's been great- The company is small enough where they allow me to think outside of the box and present new ideas but also large enough to manage some of the worlds largest companies IT needs. I had 3 offers for my services and narrowed it down to Secure-24 and one other. I think I made the right choice.
    It sounds like the complaining in the other reviews are disgruntled employees but I have yet to see what they didn't like (or at least the extent that they talk about) regarding this place.
    I came from another local company that specialized in "online contests" and can tell you that Secure-24 is light years ahead as far as letting me run with new ideas. As far as sales goes, what can I say. I am an engineer and they sell the stuff. We are never going to always agree. It was the same at my previous two employers but we need them and the ABSOLUTLEY need us!! It's only been less then a year so far but from most everything I have seen/done I am very happy with my choice and I hope I can say the same thing 12 months from now. BTW-not many companies pay 100% of your medical insurance coverage and I have a wife and 2 kids that I don't pay a dime for!

Cons

Sometimes have some long hours and I think we should be compensated better for "overtime" as putting in 12 hours can be tedious.

As your company continues to grow make sure you are putting qualified leaders into leadership roles.

My experience at Secure-24 has been phenomenal. Great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Pros

The best attribute of Secure-24 are the people who work here. The company culture is phenomenal and everyone works as a unit to be nothing short of excellent. Secure-24 challenges you to be creative and think on your feet. The opportunity for growth both personally and career wise is outstanding.

Cons

Resources are scattered in different locations due to the rapid growth of the company. Soon, this will be a problem of the past as the move to the new location is almost finalized.

Continue to hire the best talent in the market and remain true to customer satisfaction. This is the most important measurement for continued success.

There are newer employer reviews for Secure-24.

Worked for Secure-24? Contribute to the Community!