Secure-24
www.secure-24.com Southfield, MI 150 to 499 Employees

Fast-growing company... great to work for!

Intern (Current Employee)
Southfield, MI

ProsVery cool work atmosphere. Pool table, pinball, and foosball in the lunch room. Starbucks coffee for all. Unique company culture. Everyone I've had the pleasure of working with is friendly and helpful.

ConsBecause the company is moving and growing so quickly, there are some growing pains. As processes and standards are being set in place, the adjustment can be hard to get used to.

Great place to work- Had 3 competing offers for my services

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Secure-24 full-time for less than a year

Pros: I have been here a little over 7 months and so far it's been great- The company is small enough where they allow me to… Cons: Sometimes have some long hours and I think we should be… Advice to Senior Management: As your company continues to grow make sure you are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My experience at Secure-24 has been phenomenal. Great place to work.

I have been working at Secure-24

Pros: The best attribute of Secure-24 are the people who work here. The company culture is phenomenal and everyone works as a unit to be… Cons: Resources are scattered in different locations due to the rapid growth of the company. Soon, this… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to hire the best talent in the market and remain true… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Secure-24.

Worked for Secure-24? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Secure-24 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Secure-24 CEO Mike Jennings. All reviews posted anonymously by Secure-24 employees.