Secure-24

www.secure-24.com

Casual Environment, Constant Change

ProsOutstanding fringe benefits, decent sense of employee camaraderie, extremely flexible work hours. As long as you clear it with your supervisor in advance, for most employees it's relatively easy to come in later (10ish) on some mornings, or bank a few extra hours M-Th to leave early on a Friday. The Internet is wide open for use, and you'll find many employees listening to Pandora, reading the news, checking scores and stocks, etc. during business hours. The key element is all of this, of course, is that work still gets done.

ConsCommunication between departments is often poor. The company grows at such a rapid pace that it's often difficult to keep up with the latest initiatives, even if you have a close working relationship with your director. Some directors will fiercely defend and shield their departments, occasionally to the detriment of company progress. If your position is "non-technical", forget about getting much respect from anyone other than your supervisor. Salaries are below industry average for most positions (though this is somewhat mitigated by the company paying 100% of healthcare premiums). Some promotions have been based more on longevity/seniority than on suitability for management positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust because you've finally made the local "101 Best & Brightest" list doesn't mean there isn't room for continued improvement in some areas.

Great company, family run atmosphere

I have been working at Secure-24 full-time

Pros: Family run atmosphere with great benefits at a fantastic price. Management… Cons: Salaries low Hard to move departments Advice to Senior Management: Start being more competitive with salary or you will continue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good for those willing to learn fast

I have been working at Secure-24

Pros: Solid people, great technology. The balance between hard work, learning,… Cons: Fast paced, requires lots of focus, but for those that learn fast do well. Sales are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Secure-24.

Worked for Secure-24? Contribute to the Community!