Secure-24
www.secure-24.com Southfield, MI 150 to 499 Employees

Growing stronger every day

Engineering (Current Employee)
Southfield, MI

ProsIt's very much a 'get the job done' type of atmosphere. There is a laid back work environment, but the general idea is that you need to be able to deliver and work hard at any time, sometimes put in some unusual hours...or you won't be around for long. If you're the type that can't handle that atmosphere or are a clock watcher, it's not for you. I've seen teams pull together and solve problems and support each other to get issues resolved...compared to other companies, where the same situation would either turn into a finger pointing game or a drawn out political tangle. The hiring philosophy tends to focus on getting people in the door that have the potential to grow, which I enjoy much more than working with people who are stuck in their role or burned out from years in the same position. It's nice to work with people who are enthusiastic about sharing knowledge at all levels, rather than guarding it in their own personal silo for some sort of psuedo job protection.

ConsThe hours can get a little intense and the on boarding is a little rough around the edges. There's a fairly fresh middle management group so they're still shaking out some processes as the company has gone through fast growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementStrive to keep the atmosphere in place that helped the company get to where it is today.

Fast-growing company... great to work for!

Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at Secure-24 as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very cool work atmosphere. Pool table, pinball, and foosball in the lunch room. Starbucks coffee for… Cons: Because the company is moving and growing so quickly, there are some growing pains. As… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work- Had 3 competing offers for my services

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Secure-24 full-time for less than a year

Pros: I have been here a little over 7 months and so far it's been great- The company is small enough where they allow me to… Cons: Sometimes have some long hours and I think we should be… Advice to Senior Management: As your company continues to grow make sure you are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Secure-24.

Worked for Secure-24? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Secure-24 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Secure-24 CEO Mike Jennings. All reviews posted anonymously by Secure-24 employees.