SecureState

www.securestate.com

Opportunities Always Present Themselves for those who seek them

Privacy Officer, Manager (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsI left a very lucrative position in a $100 billion dollar financial institution to expand my resume' and for personal growth. SecureState has offered that and more: Learning on steroids while leveraging existing experience. This is the best of both worlds, productive immediately with numerous growth opportunities.

ConsWorking for a small company has it's pros and cons: nimble and without red tape, sometimes lacks strucuture. Structure cripples many companies and the government, but I think there is a happy medium.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership is solid and appears to have a keen eye for industry trends. Need to not lose sight of its core value and mission as the company continues its growth.

If you want a career and not a job and have a lot of fun this is the place!!

I have been working at SecureState full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Limitless opportunities. If you want to grow and learn from the best SecureState is it. Small enough to still… Cons: If you want a 9-5 job this is not the place. You have… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the culture, we want "A" players on our teams! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Turnover Nightmare!

Sales (Former Employee) Bedford Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I worked at SecureState full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Bar on premise - Occasional after-hours events - Summer cookouts -… Cons: - Churn and burn environment. They go through employee's like water through a sieve. Look on other b-to-b peer websites and see how… Advice to Senior Management: - Doesn't matter. When you have an ego the size of this company's owner, advice is just wasted. - If this company is so great… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SecureState.

Worked for SecureState? Contribute to the Community!