Securitas Security Services USA
www.securitas.com Parsippany, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

With hard work and a willingness to take on different assignments and challenges, you can rise up through the ranks.

Field Supervisor (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at Securitas Security Services USA part-time for less than a year

ProsAbility to work all shifts and different sites, be exposed to and learn from a wide variety of work sites and many different types of companies and businesses.

ConsSome assignments are outside in all types of weather. Also, depending on what site or what position you are hired in at, you may be on call at all hours of the day or night. Some job sites you will work a regular shift, but if you are hired in as a Flex Officer, for example, you must be available at short notice to go to a variety of sites. Of course, you are paid more for this position.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

This is a company that tries to appear professional, but provides little opportunity for the entry-level employee

Security Officer (Current Employee)
Fort Smith, AR

I have been working at Securitas Security Services USA full-time for more than a year

Pros: The biggest benefit to Securitas is that they will always… Cons: Low pay, little to no real training, and a "just… Advice to Senior Management: You have some true professionals with real skills, knowledge, and abilities in your employee. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Security Officer Review

Security Officer (Former Employee)
Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at Securitas Security Services USA full-time for more than a year

Pros: Only one pro - It's a job. If you have… Cons: Bad management. Company won't do anything unless it's for themselves.… Advice to Senior Management: Fire/Hire new managers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Securitas Security Services USA.

Worked for Securitas Security Services USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Securitas Security Services USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Securitas Security Services USA CEO Santiago Galaz. All reviews posted anonymously by Securitas Security Services USA employees.