Securities America

www.securitiesamerica.com
  www.securitiesamerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Securities America

My experience has largely been positive and I have been given opportunities for career growth.

Current Employee - Compliance Analyst in Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Compliance Analyst in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Securities America

Pros

There is the opportunity to obtain industry licenses prior to moving into compliance and supervision-related positions.My co-workers are generally very friendly and do their best to make it a positive work environment.

Cons

The company has had its reputation damaged with recent regulatory issues and bad press. There isn't a set career path for some departments.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Securities America (View Most Recent)

It all depends on you and your book of busines.

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Securities America

Pros

Good payout of commissions relative to other brokers

Cons

You need to learn everything on your own. If you want additional training you have to pay for it. No personalized onsite training, all computer based.

N/A

Securities America Review

Current Employee - Consultant in La Vista, NE
    Current Employee - Consultant in La Vista, NE

I have been working at Securities America

Pros

Great Culture, there is a real sense of family within the company. Many people are friends outside of work and get together on a regular basis. If you work hard you will be rewarded, if you have ideas you can share them without fear of rejection. The Executives truly have an open door policy, they know your name and say hello, they will have a conversation with you.

Cons

Highly regulated industry tends to influence stricter policies on things such as internet usage. Due to industry, we don't get all holidays off as we are only closed if the Stock Market is closed.

Communication is a lynchpin of a successful organization, continue to maintain the emphasis on communication from the Executive level down to middle management and onward to the workforce. Your efforts to make sure all employees are in the "know" when it comes to important decisions and policies is more important than you might think and appreciated.

There are newer employer reviews for Securities America