Securus Final Expense

There are newer employer reviews for Securus Final Expense

Life Insurance Sales

Current Employee - Advisor in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Advisor in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Securus Final Expense full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You do not have a direct boss and you are able to set your own schedule and work what days/hours you see fit, although you are working around clients' schedules. They do offer fairly generous commissions.

Cons

The "free" leads provided at the outset are often 6+ months old, however you are told they are less than 90 days old. "New" leads are supposedly based off people of a certain age and income level, however most leads actually received fall outside those guidelines. First set of new leads came in after paying for 4 weeks. No benefits

5 Other Employee Reviews for Securus Final Expense (View Most Recent)

You Get What You Put In

Current Employee - Senior Advisor in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Advisor in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Securus Final Expense full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The Training is very good with a simple but effective sales presentation. They offer leads ranging from $25.00 to $1.00 which makes it easy for someone new to write business. I have been working the $1.00 leads and have had fantastic results. I work Mon-Wed and follow their system. Sure there are days where I get nothing but I have not gone one week where I have had less than 3 sales. Other then the $25 leads all the other leads have been dropped to $5.00 or less. Great for new agents that don't know how to sell because everyone uses the same presentation. They pay commissions within two to three days.

Cons

The con's are it's commission only and you have to work hard. There are times you have to travel a couple of hours to go where the leads are.

Changed My Life

Current Employee - Agent in Lagrange, GA
    Current Employee - Agent in Lagrange, GA

I have been working at Securus Final Expense full-time (more than an year)

Pros

One of the best decisions i've made was to join this company.

Cons

I can't think of a negative thing about Securus. If you put in positive and work hard you will be successful.

There are newer employer reviews for Securus Final Expense