Sedgwick Claims Management Services

www.sedgwickcms.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Its very frustrating to work here.

Former Employee - Systems Analyst/Programmer - Senior in Memphis, TN
Former Employee - Systems Analyst/Programmer - Senior in Memphis, TN

I worked at Sedgwick Claims Management Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The office is nice and the work hours are fair.

Cons

There are too many impediments in the way of getting work done. There are too many people involved in projects and its disorganized. If you like to work somewhere were you feel like you are getting things done and executing on projects, then you aren't going to feel satisfied here.

Management levels need to be collapsed and you need to look at improving processes and how to get work done more efficiently and effectively.

304 Other Employee Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services (View Most Recent)

Our way

Current Employee - Liability Claims Examiner in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Liability Claims Examiner in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Sedgwick Claims Management Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They have excellent employee benefits.

Cons

They make impossible promises others are expected to keep.

I think the Sedgwick brand should be marketed as doing it our way. meaning the employees do an excellent job of doing what we can for our clients, but we should be handling claims the Sedgwick way, not the way our clients dictate to us. If a client demands we do things a certain way, we should tell them that we're selling the Sedgwick way and that's it. The Sedgwick way is about results and cost savings, how we do it though is up to us. No crazy impossible promises to clients, no overly-burdensome expectations on the claims staff.

Good luck moving up here!!!

Former Employee - Disability Specialist in Pasadena, CA
    Former Employee - Disability Specialist in Pasadena, CA

I worked at Sedgwick Claims Management Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits
    Flexible hours
    Numerous locations
    Paid time off

Cons

Overtime is expected
    Caseload constantly increases
    Management is not helpful when question arise and are unaware of the duties their employees are expected to have.
    Very little room for growth. Typically hire outside rather than promote within.
    Excuse after excuse from management
    Quick to change. Policies and practices are always changing with no input from front line employees and not clearly communicated.

There are newer employer reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services