Sedona Group

www.sedonagroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sedona Group

Corporate and frnachise level

I have been working at Sedona Group

Pros

Corporate Exect., management and support staff were always helpful, supportive and responsive. Always there with a suggestion, advice and potential solution. Franchise owners were very supportive, excellent industry knowledge. Sometimes too hands on, but always had good intentions. Need better management at the branch level.

Cons

I worked directly for the franchise owner. I did have contact with corporate, but my cons would all be for my branch location. Owners were too sporadic with being involved and then not being involved. They needed a more clear and concise structure oand focus for the branch and this would have helped with a formal Branch manager.

For the franchise owners, micro managing can work, if it focused in the right areas. They need stronger leadership at the Branch Manager level.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Sedona Group (View Most Recent)

Interests or Experience

Former Employee - Purchasing Associate in Moline, IL
    Former Employee - Purchasing Associate in Moline, IL

I worked at Sedona Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The Sedona Group seems connected to a variety of employers in the area. You can go into to the office without an appointment and meet with staffing agents.

Cons

They seem to focus on experience and place candidates primarily on the experience provided on the resume. This is effective for placement if the candidate's interests and education line up with their previous experience. However, if someone is looking to change fields, or recently obtained a degree unrelated to previous work experience, they might be encouraged to apply for jobs that match experience rather than education or interests. Although, this probably depends on the staffing agent you work with.

NA

So-So Experience with Sedona

Former Employee - Office Assistant in Henrico, VA
    Former Employee - Office Assistant in Henrico, VA

I worked at Sedona Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company isn't a bad place to work at you can learn a lot of things

Cons

You don't really move up in the company

There are newer employer reviews for Sedona Group