Sedona Group

www.sedonagroup.com

Corporate and frnachise level

ProsCorporate Exect., management and support staff were always helpful, supportive and responsive. Always there with a suggestion, advice and potential solution. Franchise owners were very supportive, excellent industry knowledge. Sometimes too hands on, but always had good intentions. Need better management at the branch level.

ConsI worked directly for the franchise owner. I did have contact with corporate, but my cons would all be for my branch location. Owners were too sporadic with being involved and then not being involved. They needed a more clear and concise structure oand focus for the branch and this would have helped with a formal Branch manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor the franchise owners, micro managing can work, if it focused in the right areas. They need stronger leadership at the Branch Manager level.

Interests or Experience

Purchasing Associate (Former Employee) Moline, IL

I worked at Sedona Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: The Sedona Group seems connected to a variety of employers in the area. You… Cons: They seem to focus on experience and place candidates primarily on the experience provided on the resume. This is effective for placement if the candidate's… Advice to Senior Management: NA No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

So-So Experience with Sedona

Office Assistant (Former Employee) Henrico, VA

I worked at Sedona Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company isn't a bad place to work at you… Cons: You don't really move up in the company No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sedona Group.

Worked for Sedona Group? Contribute to the Community!