There are newer employer reviews for Seilevel

Work hard, Play hard

Current Employee - Requirements Analyst in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Requirements Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at Seilevel

Pros

Quick note: This place is not for everyone. From what I have seen, the people that thrive here are all very similar. I was here for some of the issues that were listed by the other reviews and while I agree with those to a certain extent, many of those problems have been fixed. Management has tried very hard to improve employee satisfaction and creating more structure to company processes.

High level of transparency by management.
Surrounded by incredibly intelligent minds who will cause you to push your own limits.
Fun environment, but everyone knows when to joke around and when to work
Happy hours!

Cons

Work can sometimes be monotonous and boring.
Sometimes concerns are not well addressed.
Interview process is very hard to get through.
There is a subtle distinction between senior and junior resources, not always in a good way.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Seilevel (View Most Recent)

Thanks for the memories

Former Employee - Consultant in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Consultant in Austin, TX

I worked at Seilevel

Pros

Local Austin company with many highly skilled and experienced consultants that seem to share a passion around software requirements. I had the luxury of meeting some really great people while working there. Office atmosphere can be a little hokey at times, but they tried hard to make it fun. Seilevel has good intentions to be a great niche company and do believe they still can. There will always be a need for good software requirements. Decent vacation time, but it also includes sick days and personal days. Seem to be concerned about work-life balance. Your voice can sometimes be heard.

Cons

It was always very dificult to understand the direction and intent of upper management. Very disconnected to lower level employees. Today we are going to do things this way, tomorrow differently, and the next day we'll go back to how we were doing it initially. Upper management is extremely intelligent and if you are not equally as smart, then you are basically very stupid (at least in their eyes). They have their favorites for projects and if you play your cards right, you might be chosen to lead a project even thought sometimes the leader is not capable of forging ahead and ensuring project success.

Consult more and manage less

Happy

I have been working at Seilevel

Pros

Happy. Consulting. Fortune 500 clients.

Cons

Salary. Sometimes demands. Not always integrated w/ other employees.

Pay employees more of what is industry standard.

There are newer employer reviews for Seilevel