Select Energy Services
www.selectenergyservices.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

I drove a water truck for them, hauling water to and from gas drill sites.

Truck Driver (Former Employee)
Towanda, PA

ProsSelect Energy Services was a company many people wanted to drive for in Pennsylvania. They were good at getting the driving jobs, paid well and there was lots of overtime.

ConsI enjoyed working for Select Energy Services except for the long hours. Sometimes I was afraid that if I didn't take the overtime I would be penalized.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't let your drivers drive more legally allowed.

Huge potential, poor communication

Manager (Current Employee)
    Gainesville, TX

I have been working at Select Energy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Competitive salary, open door policy of executives, ability to take ownership of… Cons: Poor company-wide communication at higher levels, ineffective IT, lack of… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more! Employees have no idea what is going… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Disappointed with the middle management

HSE (Current Employee)
    Towanda, PA

I have been working at Select Energy Services

Pros: Work outdoors in a field that is exciting and I am… Cons: There is no developement for people .The leadership is unprofessional and makes… Advice to Senior Management: I was very excited to come to work for a smaller company that was in the growing phase. Development of your people is so important… More
There are newer reviews on Select Energy Services.

Worked for Select Energy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Select Energy Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Select Energy Services CEO John Schmitz. All reviews posted anonymously by Select Energy Services employees.