Select Medical
www.selectmedicalcorp.com Mechanicsburg, PA 5000+ Employees

Only work here if it is the only option

Greenville, SC

I have been working at Select Medical

ProsThey pay you for your time. I like the patients that we get.

ConsEverything. The list is extensive. Be prepared to see things at Regency of Greenville you have never seen at other hospitals. Yes, management is that bad. Be prepared to be threatened every day. Don't let your family come to this facility. Ridiculously profit based. Have the staff but will not adequately fill shifts and tell the employees "to do the best they can." Get ready to be called off a lot , then not get any PTO because of it. Currentlypaying new grad RNs more than the people training them. Horrible place to work with people displaying miserable attitudes.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have fired the whole deceitful lot when Select took over, now they just cling to whatever power they have left and tell you that you will be fired if you complain about them. Currently the goal seems that they are trying to figure out exactly how bad you can treat people in the current economic climate and get away with it.

Select is truly a team attitude promoting employer.

Senior Physical Therapist (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Select Medical

Pros: Great upper management with open door policy. You feel noticed and appreciated from the co-workers, other disciplines, case managers all the way to the top.… Cons: They could have a better PTO policy by far. They don't offer much in external continuuing education but the base pay is… Advice to Senior Management: None. It is a great place to work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nursing Management not competent.

Hospital Supervisor (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Select Medical

Pros: Pay, Benefits, Growth Ops, Pay Benefits Cons: Nursing Management not competent. Unsafe environment for licensed professionals… Advice to Senior Management: Replace Clinical Management/Leaders No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Select Medical.

Worked for Select Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Select Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Select Medical CEO Robert A. Ortenzio. All reviews posted anonymously by Select Medical employees.