Select Medical
www.selectmedicalcorp.com Mechanicsburg, PA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work. Superior leadership. Growing and stable company.

Mechanicsburg, PA

I have been working at Select Medical

ProsChallenging environment. Excellent leadership team. Well managed and growth oriented company. Many opportunities to learn and grow. Nationwide and well respected healthcare provider.

ConsWork life balance can be a challenge. Extremely fast paced organization that runs very lean and is constantly evolving. Must be adept at handling change because that is one constant here!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue investing in your loyal and valued employees. They have your back and trust your leadership. Keep an eye on salaries to remain competitive, especially as the economy improves, and recognize your stellar employees with well-deserved increases so they don't look elsewhere.

It's just ok

Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
Mechanicsburg, PA

I worked at Select Medical

Pros: Stable Growing Feels Clean Decent Benefits ample parking now Im just puting words here to… Cons: Politics Pay Cubicles dry and unmotivated working environment boring snobby management cut throat overall I would… Advice to Senior Management: Make it more of a friendly place to work. Create… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Busy, fast pace enviroment but management isn't very organized

Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at Select Medical

Pros: Management is nice and helpful Cons: Not paid enough, management is disorganized. Advice to Senior Management: Pay more. More

There are newer reviews on Select Medical.

Worked for Select Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Select Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Select Medical CEO Robert A. Ortenzio. All reviews posted anonymously by Select Medical employees.