Select Medical

www.selectmedical.com

Lots of opportunities if you're willing to work hard, continue to learn, do the extras above and beyond.

ProsSmart people to learn from, open and easy access to senior management, pace is fast, expectations are high, work (healthcare) is rewarding. Employees are encourages to cross-train to expand their skills and knowledge. Company has nationwide locations, so relocation doesn't have to mean unemployment.

ConsDays can be long, work load can be intense at times. Pace is very fast, but this also means the day flies by -- not likely ever to be boring. Company has grown tremondously, which also means change is common, not a bad thing but takes some getting used to.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare information timely and transparently as you can. Remember to say thanks at the end of a busy day. Take some time to celebrate successess with the team.

Review of Select

I have been working at Select Medical

Pros: It can be a great place to learn Cons: Job can be high stress and very hard work Advice to Senior Management: take more of your employee's ideas into consideration and make… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A large company that is a safe bet, but likely will not pay you as much as you could find other places.

Center Manager Physical Therapist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Select Medical full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Access to resources, continuing education included, options in other cities if… Cons: The pay is fairly low compared to smaller companies, difficult to rise up the ranks if your… Advice to Senior Management: It seems like most of the changes over the past few years have resulted in automating/streamlining things, thus creating less work for the corporate folks… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Select Medical.

Worked for Select Medical? Contribute to the Community!