There are newer employer reviews for Select Medical

Not the best place to work.

I have been working at Select Medical

Pros

They pay better than other places.

Cons

They treat their staff like crap.

Fire the current management they are doing a terrible job.

92 Other Employee Reviews for Select Medical (View Most Recent)

bad company to work for

Current Employee - Rehabilitation Technician
    Current Employee - Rehabilitation Technician

I have been working at Select Medical

Pros

the pay was not bad for entry level position, and the medical was good, the work schedule was nice

Cons

management was horrible, went to job interveiw where my boss looked me up and done and checked me out and glared at me, I was hired, could not believe it and then got fired a month later because I told my district manager that my boss was eating on the job and texting her friends and family while patients were in therapy.

weed out the bad ones, do not keep bad managers, or hire people just because they are your friends or were your classmates in college

Hostile Work Environment

I have been working at Select Medical

Pros

Ok vacation benefits (if you're ever allowed to use it)

Cons

Completely hostile environment created by upper management. The Kessler subdivision is all high and mighty about themselves, always singing their own praises but have no clue about actually treating patients (how could they - none of them have a clinical license!).

They only care about money and always threatened people's jobs if they dont bill enough, don't treat enough patients, etc...

Oh yeah, HR basical runs the company and if they do something in the negative realm towards employees they throw the legal term out

Since when is it illegal to pay their employees OT?

Get off the high-horse and realize your employees are what matters. If you actually cared about patients and employees instead of your own bonuses and actually ACT like a management representative things would run smoother and you wouldn't have such a high turn over rate

There are newer employer reviews for Select Medical

Worked for Select Medical? Contribute to the Community!