Select Medical
www.selectmedicalcorp.com Mechanicsburg, PA 5000+ Employees

Keep Looking for a better Opportunity!!!!

Patient Account Representative (Former Employee)
Mechanicsville, PA

I worked at Select Medical

ProsIf you want to move up in the company, they will push you in that direction. career advacement is good.

ConsHorrible PTO; for any major state paid holidays the time OFF is coming though the employee paid time off....benefits sucked..paid thru the nose. Also pay is really lousy...they give you the economy lecture but it is all lies....Company make over 2b & employees are put in projects after projects & are overworked but the company can only offer you $11 /hr....My Advice ...KEEP LOOKING!!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees put themselves out for you...If you want them to stay at Select & be with Select for a long time appreciate them with better incentives, better pay, benefits etc.

Only work here if it is the only option

Greenville, SC

I have been working at Select Medical

Pros: They pay you for your time. I like the patients… Cons: Everything. The list is extensive. Be prepared to see things at Regency of Greenville you have never seen at other hospitals. Yes,… Advice to Senior Management: Should have fired the whole deceitful lot when Select took over, now they just cling to whatever power they have left and tell you that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Select is truly a team attitude promoting employer.

Senior Physical Therapist (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Select Medical

Pros: Great upper management with open door policy. You feel noticed and appreciated from the co-workers, other disciplines, case managers all the way to the top.… Cons: They could have a better PTO policy by far. They don't offer much in external continuuing education but the base pay is… Advice to Senior Management: None. It is a great place to work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Select Medical.

Worked for Select Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Select Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Select Medical CEO Robert A. Ortenzio. All reviews posted anonymously by Select Medical employees.