Select Portfolio Servicing

www.spservicing.com

Decent Job but the overall culture is lacking.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsIt is a growing company that looks to promote from within. They emphasize employee education and training and usually are good at adequately equipping their employees. Decent pay relative to the rest of the area.

ConsManagement is often relocated into different departments throughout the company. This can be good for the manager to allow them to learn, but can be rough on the teams who constantly are learning a new management style. The environment on the call center floor is very demanding, to the point that bathroom breaks are sometimes scheduled. I nevery fully felt as if upper management had my best interest in mind regarding my career path.

Advice to Senior ManagementEquip and teach managers to influence in other ways beside pure authority. Often managerial transitions started out negatively due to the new manager asserting their position rather than building rapport.

A company ready to turn on a dime

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Select Portfolio Servicing

Pros: They are always looking for high performers and seem to welcome constructive criticism Bonuses are given to people who come up with ideas to save or… Cons: It is hard to explain to people outside the industry what you do The work can be very demanding in some areas and isn't for… Advice to Senior Management: Because there are always new processes being created a new ways of doing things, I think some reps on the phone side are being… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Salary

Analyst (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Select Portfolio Servicing

Pros: Good Salary for the job load, the job load does… Cons: High Stress, high level of competence and demand. The level of stress calls for a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on Keepin on. Management must not baby its new employees. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Select Portfolio Servicing.

Worked for Select Portfolio Servicing? Contribute to the Community!