Select Portfolio Servicing
www.spservicing.com Salt Lake City, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Become part of the Club or you will never move up with the company

Legal Department (Former Employee)

I worked at Select Portfolio Servicing full-time for more than 8 years

ProsI liked that it was close to my home, I loved my co-workers and the environment is satisfactory. The pay and compensation was decent.

ConsForced Charity, I like to choose where I send my money.. If you did not fit in with the Frat Boy club's it was next to impossible to get promoted. If they could not find a reason to keep you where you are, they would make one up.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue the hard work of your employees. Know that they have lives outside of the office and let them live those lives. It was a great place to work until SPS decreased benefits and increased expectations which were next to impossible to achieve.

Decent Job but the overall culture is lacking.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Select Portfolio Servicing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It is a growing company that looks to promote from within. They emphasize employee education and training… Cons: Management is often relocated into different departments throughout the company. This can be good for the manager to allow them to learn, but can… Advice to Senior Management: Equip and teach managers to influence in other ways beside pure authority. Often managerial… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A company ready to turn on a dime

I have been working at Select Portfolio Servicing

Pros: They are always looking for high performers and seem to welcome constructive criticism Bonuses are given to people who come up with ideas to save or… Cons: It is hard to explain to people outside the industry what you do The work can be very demanding in some areas and isn't for… Advice to Senior Management: Because there are always new processes being created a new ways of doing things, I think some reps on the phone side are being… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Select Portfolio Servicing.

Worked for Select Portfolio Servicing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Select Portfolio Servicing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Select Portfolio Servicing CEO Tim O'Brien. All reviews posted anonymously by Select Portfolio Servicing employees.