Select Portfolio Servicing

www.spservicing.com

Goodbye SPS, Hello Fairbanks Capital.

Helpdesk II (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsYou have a fairly laidback atmosphere at least from where I worked in the Information Technology field. Upper level management doesn't micromanage you, it's your colleagues who want to be in upper level management you have to worry about. If you're in good with the right Supervisor, Manager, Director or SVP, even if they're not above you, you're set.

ConsFrom what I understand of the business unit, they are still good ol' Fairbanks Capital. Time and time again they still bend the FTC/FCC rules and regulations. It's only a matter of time until people speak up and they're slammed with another $40,000,000 fine.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a giant step back and realize that the people you are asking to work 80+ hour weeks are people. They have a word for dying from being overworked in Japan. Wouldn't it be great if that word had an English equivalent?

Stay out of trouble

I have been working at Select Portfolio Servicing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Opportunity exists and if you work hard you will be finacially rewarded. … Cons: Very fast paced environment. You must be able to effectively manage your time or you will fall behind quickly. Advancement opportunities are regarded… Advice to Senior Management: Improve communication within management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was a good opportunity when I needed it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Select Portfolio Servicing

Pros: Excellent leadership, good work life balance. Cons: The direction it has gone i.e. outsourcing, benefits etc.. Advice to Senior Management: Put more value on your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Select Portfolio Servicing.

Worked for Select Portfolio Servicing? Contribute to the Community!