SelectQuote
www.selectquote.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Solid Job with good income potential.

Insurance Sales Agent (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at SelectQuote full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood work environment. Cool co-workers. Fantastic benefits. If you are good at closing this will be an easy 100k+ job, if not you'll probably make around 70k.

ConsDepends on your manager. Some can be really tough on you. Others will let you sink or swim. Some will help you.

Work hard, get rewarded.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SelectQuote

Pros: strong values within company leadership, pay is good if your are… Cons: work can be very monotonous s ideal for someone who… More

Brutal work environment.

Licensed Agent (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at SelectQuote full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some cool co-workers. Income potential. Cons: This job is only for people who are purely money motivated. 100+ calls, 5+ hours of talk time per day. Must get at… Advice to Senior Management: Stop running the company on fear and intimidation. Create a better office environment and you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SelectQuote.

Worked for SelectQuote? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SelectQuote reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SelectQuote CEO Charan Singh. All reviews posted anonymously by SelectQuote employees.