Selectica
www.selectica.com San Jose, CA 50 to 149 Employees

A challenging, rewarding, and fun experience. Feels like a startup.

Marketing (Current Employee)
San Mateo, CA

ProsThe best part about working at Selectica right now is the opportunity to create new products, messaging, marketing, code, culture... everything. Everyone who comes into the company right now has a clean slate to be as creative and aggressive as they want. Selectica is a company where each employee gets to choose their own path to success and is enabled to do so.

ConsThe San Mateo office is a major upgrade from the San Jose office, but it's still a bit old and creaky at times. The hectic pace and plans for growth make work stressful at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate plans to the company more often and more transparently. Interface with employees and other departments more often.

No light at the end of the tunnel

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I worked at Selectica full-time

Pros: Was a great company to work for couple of yrs… Cons: Random Promotions No experience in senior management (Execs) Number of Exces and VPs… Advice to Senior Management: Please think before making any decisions and pls care about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's like night and day there

(Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at Selectica

Pros: It's like it's a different company than back in '07-09. The leadership knows where they want to take the company, and most of… Cons: The office space is boring. They say we're moving in the fall, though. The president doesn't like the space either so… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on doing what you're doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Selectica.

Worked for Selectica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Selectica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Selectica CEO Blaine Mathieu. All reviews posted anonymously by Selectica employees.