Self Regional Healthcare
www.selfregional.org Greenwood , SC

President of Self needs to go.

Patient Escort (Current Employee)
Greenwood, SC

ProsYou get to meet people and learn to be more caring toward them. Also you really get attached to the cancer patients and get to listen to their fears . You can help the patient and family to have some hope with their treatments. Also the people who work there are like a big family. My job helped me to be a more loving and caring person.

ConsUnfair when it comes to layoffs. they do not go by your years you have worked. I was a hard worker and years, but the younger and healthier workers were kept.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to know your help better.

Infertility Specialist,practising since 1997

Director (Current Employee)
    Ahmedabad (India)

I have been working at Self Regional Healthcare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Standing for humanity,and worth life time Cons: lot of time investment,lot of work pressure Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's good!

Naturopath Doctor (Current Employee)
    Delhi (India)

I have been working at Self Regional Healthcare part-time for more than a year

Pros: i can manage my work & time according to me… Cons: overall responsibility is on me for everything. Advice to Senior Management: do every thing with full confidence sincerity & faith that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Self Regional Healthcare.

Worked for Self Regional Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Self Regional Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Self Regional Healthcare CEO James A. Pfeiffer. All reviews posted anonymously by Self Regional Healthcare employees.