Satisfying and fun.

Current Employee - X-Ray Technologist in Greenwood, SC
Current Employee - X-Ray Technologist in Greenwood, SC

Pros

The job is great and so is the staff. I enjoy working there very much.

Cons

Benefits are not close to anything on the West Coast. Retirement is non existant unless you do it.

Advice to Management

Better benefits.

Other Employee Reviews for Self Regional Healthcare

1. excellent opportunity

Current Employee - Owner in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Owner in Seattle, WA

Pros

unlimited opportunity to advance within the company because of the rapid growth in the medical field. The compnay is has an outstanding reputation.

Cons

This start up company is challenging because of the lack of uniform processes and people wear multiple hats and work too many hours

2. Awesome

Current Employee - CNA/Nurse Tech in Greenwood, SC
    Current Employee - CNA/Nurse Tech in Greenwood, SC

Pros

Being able to schedule your own time to work. number of days off at a time. Staff I work with are so caring and willing to help anytime. Having a great charge nurse to work for. team work is amazing.

Cons

should try to have a weekend crew so you can do more weekends off for regular staff, cause sometimes the weekend you work maybe the weekend you need to do something and can't plan it very well.

Advice to Management

It should alway be planned to have 3 staff techs. or na's to start a shift all the times, because it's way to much for two people to have 12-15 patients a piece. I was put in this position twice, and I was so overwhelmed at times i told our charge nurse I was about to sit down and cry, because every patient was so needy at the time you just couldn't get to them all. 3:00pm is to late to pull someone, because by then some patients get upset because we can't be there soon enough. you can always down staff, but it's hard to get someone in on their day off. just sayen. thanks!!