Seligman
www.jwseligman.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Great experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place for self-starters. Many employees share knowledge willingly beyond the scope of current projects. I had many positive experiences with managers and executives expanding my understanding of the Asset Management business.

ConsDue to the small size of the company, resources are not as available as some of the larger companies in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementExecutive management provided a positive work experience in a culture of cooperation among staff. Management was responsible for creating the right work environment or teams to produce amazing results.

Internal Sales

Internal Wholesaler (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Seligman

Pros: 1) Great worklife balance 2) Great Benefits 3) Excellent opportunity to learn… Cons: 1) Smaller Firm 2) small amount of sellable products Advice to Senior Management: More innovative products Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A roller coaster ride.

Inquiry Resolution Specialist (Former Employee)
    South Portland, ME

I worked at Seligman

Pros: Enjoyed working with my coworkers. Pay was excellent for experience… Cons: Management severely incompetent. Some were in jobs that they weren't… Advice to Senior Management: Be a little more invested in your employees. Help them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Seligman.

Worked for Seligman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Seligman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Seligman CEO Brian T. Zino. All reviews posted anonymously by Seligman employees.