Sempra Energy
www.sempra.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Good, solid, sturdy company.

I have been working at Sempra Energy

ProsManagement is very respectful of their employees. The company seems to be headed in a very good direction. Just don't expect to make the biggest salary compared to other energy companies.

ConsJust don't expect to make the biggest salary compared to other energy companies. The bonus structure is normal and the benefits are a little below standard.

Advice to Senior ManagementEverything is going well. There is a some feeling of always being micromanagement by the corporate office, but all in all, its a great company.

Good place to work if your not scared of dogs and don't mind walking.

Meter Reader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sempra Energy

Pros: Good exercise. Good pay considering you don't need any experience or education other than high… Cons: Depending on your base hours can get scarce. Moving into a full-time position… Advice to Senior Management: Need to present employees with more union/comany related info for future of the company so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good place to work in San Diego

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sempra Energy

Pros: Good benefits. Good work/life balance. Generally a happy place to work. If you are seen as being a… Cons: Not many women above manager level. Not proactive about getting rid… Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sempra Energy.

Worked for Sempra Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sempra Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sempra Energy CEO Debra Reed. All reviews posted anonymously by Sempra Energy employees.