SenSage
www.sensage.com Redwood City, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Will this company make it to see 2011?

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at SenSage

ProsIt's a job, and it pays ok. Benefits are in line with most other jobs of this type. Large office, happy hour Fridays (once a month) and bagel Wednesdays (every week). Main SF office is 3 blocks from BART, close to a lot of places to eat and shop, etc, here in SoMA.

ConsManagement is in turmoil. The board recently replaced the CEO, and all but one of the other C-level executives left the company, most for the competition.

Job satisfaction is low. You're micromanaged. "Here is a spoon full of work, tell me when you're done so I can critique it, give you the thumbs up or down, and give you the next tiny spoon full."

Want to work with people who are smarter then you, and who can challenge you to think of things in new innovative ways? If you are, this isn't the place for you. You will not only be told what to do, but be told how to do it and how long it should take you.

There are 2 offices, one in SF and one in the south bay. The majority of the engineers set up in the south bay so they can avoid everyone else in the company and work in their bubble. It's why our products quality is severely lacking and why the entire QA team left the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop lying to your employees. Stop painting a rosy picture, telling us everything is looking positive, and then lay off almost 1/4 of the company a week later.

It's why most of the remaining employees are doing nothing, and don't respect management at all. When you hear people in the break room laughing - it's not some funny joke, we're laughing at you!

CEO micromanages and blames everyone for companies problems

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at SenSage

Pros: Bright and dedicated people work at Sensage and there is… Cons: CEO is a micormanager who does not take input from… Advice to Senior Management: CEO needs to change (which is not probable) or he… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

CEO changes strategy all the time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SenSage

Pros: Good people, friendly, fun, cool Cons: CEO lies to everypne and is mean Advice to Senior Management: Get a new CEO No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SenSage.

Worked for SenSage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SenSage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SenSage CEO Joe Gottlieb. All reviews posted anonymously by SenSage employees.