Senior Care Centers
www.seniorcarecentersltc.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Over worked

Charge Nurse (Former Employee)
Irving, TX

I worked at Senior Care Centers full-time for less than a year

ProsIt has been exactly one year......other than receiving a pay check, I can find not one thing to recommend this business.

ConsDemanding environment with unrealistic expectations from floor personnel....frequent change in management and subsequent management style.....Inability to realistically handle staffing issues..with resultant error increase and patient endangerment issues.....An environment of corporate misdeeds and mismanaged resources...continual increase in workload with an eye to bottom line only... racist environment..evident in a record of 'culling' non-black floor personnel....

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to employees when given the opportunity....a mixed staff gives better care....staff according to work load need ,not bottom line need....It would be beneficial to hire an admissions nurse to handle all admissions and not require this nurse to handle 20+ skilled patients while handling admissions. This would lower error and facilitate patient overall care.

Great experience, great company to be a therapist

Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee)
Wichita Falls, TX

I have been working at Senior Care Centers full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good co-workers, able to work full 8 hrs a day without pressure for… Cons: Senior care ultimately decided to use a contract therapy service… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Runs a Health Care Building to the Ground

I have been working at Senior Care Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I was Paid on time. Cons: People don't matter with this company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Senior Care Centers.

Worked for Senior Care Centers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Care Centers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Senior Care Centers CEO Mark McKenzie. All reviews posted anonymously by Senior Care Centers employees.