There are newer employer reviews for Senior Helpers

Owner of Franchise

I have been working at Senior Helpers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Processes, Great opportunities, Wonderful chance to help people that need help.

Cons

Many Hours, must be able to work with all types of people and enjoy some controversy at times.

Be Prepared to spend lots of time

31 Other Employee Reviews for Senior Helpers (View Most Recent)

Weird company, desperate to hire you for little to no money

I have been working at Senior Helpers

Pros

Easy interview, seems very easy to get hired. Schedule seemed like it would be flexible.

Cons

They wanted to pay me, someone with a college degree, a lousy $9.50 an hour. They didn't care about my degree at all, apparently. Sad.
    Company seems all about mass-hiring immigrants (there were a bunch of people who could hardly speak English waiting to interview after me)

Caregiver

Current Employee - Caregiver  in  Richmond, MI
    Current Employee - Caregiver in Richmond, MI

I have been working at Senior Helpers full-time for less than a year

Pros

hands on with clients in need of physical and mental assistant needs. Working in the health care field, the abilities to grow and gain knowledgeable learning as CNA responsibilities, and duties. Patient care is number one priority in the ability to keep them in their own homes for as long as it is possible. The benefits are reasonable.

Cons

The various working hours and fill in schedules you maybe called in to fill a position for the day your scheduled off. Some hours are extended and requires me to find last moment notice for baby sitters.

Over all they are a great and professional company to work for who cares about and devoted to making their clients needs top priority and providing them with necessary equipment and staffing to maintaint he needs for long-term care of the elder and disabled clients.

There are newer employer reviews for Senior Helpers

Worked for Senior Helpers? Contribute to the Community!