Senior Helpers

www.seniorhelpers.com

Friendly and welcoming atmosphere with safety and health in mind.

Caregiver (Former Employee)

ProsOther coworkers, trainers, and patients are friendly and easy to interact with. The work was not monotonous and I found caring for the elderly who are suffering from dementia very rewarding.

ConsThere was some concern by the ownership and management with the loss of an account due to compromised safety as the patient progressed in illness. There is potential to influence a family to keep a patient living at home when it safest that they receive care in a medically trained facility.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would recommend strict attention to documentation concerning medications, and patient information to ensure that the information is accurate and updated frequently.

The gang that couldn't shoot straight

Community Relationship Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Senior Helpers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Independence, truly help families with services, Senior Gems program Cons: Franchise owner makes or breaks your job. Franchise owners rarely work together. They tend to stab each other in the back. If… Advice to Senior Management: Improve geographic assignments, which tend to heighten competitive issues amongst… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good opportunity for those willing to do what they are told

Owner (Former Employee)

I worked at Senior Helpers full-time

Pros: Opportunities are there to be had Great personal reward for helping… Cons: Narrow-minded in applying processes and procedures universally Surprising how many seniors and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Senior Helpers.

Worked for Senior Helpers? Contribute to the Community!