Senior Pathway Living
www.pathwaysl.com Des Plaines, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Good starting place.

Community Life Manager (Current Employee)
Elk Grove Village, IL

ProsYou are in a great field of working with the residents. The company provides you with the tools you need to provide the residents with great programs.

ConsNo room to advance.
Corporate office is disconnected with the communities. They do not know what is going on on the community level.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with communities better. Have everyone follow the same rules, same paper work, same policies and procedures. If you are rolling out a program, have more support from corporate with training and community involvement.

Absolute disaster

Lea (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Senior Pathway Living full-time for more than a year

Pros: The residents are sweet people who are not cared for… Cons: Corporate changes their mind like they change their underwear. They have no idea what they are doing because they never leave their ivory… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

run fast this place can ruin your career as the state has been notified

Community Life Manager (Current Employee)
    Elk Grove Village, IL

I have been working at Senior Pathway Living full-time for more than a year

Pros: residents are wonderful, I really miss them and worry about… Cons: yikes stolen meds nurses that dont know what they are… Advice to Senior Management: Stop bullying and listen to your residents when they complain… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Senior Pathway Living.

Worked for Senior Pathway Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Pathway Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Senior Pathway Living CEO Jerome E. Finis. All reviews posted anonymously by Senior Pathway Living employees.