Sensiba San Filippo

www.ssfllp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sensiba San Filippo

The BEST firm I have worked for

I have been working at Sensiba San Filippo

Pros

Working at SSF has allowed me to achieve that rarest of goals--work/life balance. I have the opportunity to work with a team of professionals who truly respect each other and enjoy working together. We do work hard, but we also play hard. Management is consistently striving to improve the firm and to ensure employee satisfaction. Without being cliche, this firm really does make you feel like you are spending time with family.

Cons

there are no cons that come to mind

continue doing what you are doing. thanks for making SSF a truly GREAT place to work and for allowing employees to achieve work/life balance.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Sensiba San Filippo (View Most Recent)

Unsatisfactory

I worked at Sensiba San Filippo

Pros

Not much. It's a small company trying to position itself like a big regional firm but it just doesn't have the expertise.

Cons

Unprofessional work environment. Middle management is a big joke. Everybody is in it for themselves. Do not expect any help.

Pay attention to your work environment.

Sensiba San Filippo is a GREAT place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Sensiba San Filippo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I love this firm! I truly believe the Managing Partner cares about all of us personally and professionally. They treat us great, offer an amazing benefits package and competitive salaries, very generous vacation accrual, employee appreciation days with massage and sundaes/smoothies. The partners are always available to us and include us on business developmental opportunities and really, the sky and beyond is the limit here.

Cons

There are so many networking events that I find I can not attend them all? hard to come up with a negative.

Keep taking surveys and listening. You're doing a great job!

There are newer employer reviews for Sensiba San Filippo