There are newer employer reviews for Sentext Solutions

Absolutely fantastic place to work

Current Employee - Account Executive in Ontario, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Sentext Solutions part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Some of the reasons why Sentext Solutions is such a great place to work is because of the enormous potential to earn an unbelievable residual income that is paid to you for life. You also work at your pace, full time or part-time, as an independent contractor. There are no set territories and just about every business can and will benefit from the service. They are currently in a huge growth mode and sky's the limit when it comes to advancement! One important thing that I really like is that the training that they offer is second to none! It's the best training for a sales position that I've ever experienced and I've been in sales for over 10 years.

Cons

Not enough time in the day to get to all of the potential business that's out there.

Keep doing what you're doing!

reviews filtered by
  1. People are Hilarious!

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Gulfport, MS
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Gulfport, MS

I have been working at Sentext Solutions

Pros

I've been with SenText Solutions for over 3 years and it was the best decision I ever made. Great company, great income, great leadership. The negative reviews are totally inaccurate and are an indication of people's blame-shifting from their own failures as individuals.

Cons

If you have great PASSION about the service then you will be successful.

Preach It!

2. I have been an Agent for them for about 8 months

Current Employee - Agent in Reno, NV
    Current Employee - Agent in Reno, NV

I have been working at Sentext Solutions part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Management is great, they will support you, and are just a phone call away. It's up to you if you are successful. Phil, John and Bo are caring people and they they truly want you to succeed. It is easy to flake off because you don't have a boss. If you aren't successful it's your own fault. You're not putting the effort in. You can work at your own pace. I don't understand the negative reviews. There are no health benefits. Income potential is good because it's residual income.

Cons

too easy not to work you have to be self motivated

There are newer employer reviews for Sentext Solutions