There are newer employer reviews for Sentient Jet

A Sentient Experience

Former Employee - Command Center Staff in Weymouth, MA
Former Employee - Command Center Staff in Weymouth, MA

I worked at Sentient Jet

Pros

To get experience in the private jet industry, work with the rich and famous, one way (empty leg flights), work with latest technology in the industry. Ability to move around between departments, finding the one that fits your interest and skill set. They encourage open communication between staff and managment.

Cons

Minimal career path development for operational/customer service staff. Expect long hours. Raises are very hard to come by. The environment is always changing, the focus always shifting with what the company expects. Appeared like everyone was "putting out little fires" but not necessarily fixing the main cause of the fire.

Your employees are just as important as the jets. If they show an unwavering commitment and drive for client satisfaction as you desire than give them hope for their futures.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Sentient Jet (View Most Recent)

Great place for me but not for everyone

Former Employee - Sales Director - Membership
    Former Employee - Sales Director - Membership

I worked at Sentient Jet

Pros

Ability to work from home
    Great management team and leadership
    Cool industry
    Flexible schedule with no micromanagement

Cons

In a tough industry right now
    Working from home gets old sometimes

They have a great team with strong thinkers. Very cool senior team that I enjoyed having a beer with when I was in town. Some people didn't like them for some reason but I enjoyed them, especially my immediate manager.

Good place to work and improving

Current Employee - Charter
    Current Employee - Charter

I have been working at Sentient Jet

Pros

Freedom to share your ideas and truly make a difference in the direction of the company. Always able to reach out to senior management to discuss issues/challenges. Great group of people to be around.

Cons

Sure Sentient has gone through some tough times like a lot of companies but they have listened and are improving the way communication is handled and is much more open than in previous times.

Continue to communicate to the team on the direction..offer more incentives and look into possible improvements in benefits, particularly healthcare costs.

There are newer employer reviews for Sentient Jet