Sephora
www.sephora.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good solid job, with okay pay, and decent benefits.

Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

ProsI love the Monday thru Friday schedule. There are lots of positions within the warehouse to learn. Hard work pays off. Management genuinely cares about you and your work needs. It's VERY stable.

ConsYou accrue PTO at a decent rate but not fast enough in my opinion. There are opportunities to move up, but it's very competitive and you could wait a looong time for the next opportunity. There's mandatory OT, they can call it without warning, and if they need you to stay and get work done there's no negotiation.

Sephora- Seasonal to Cast Member

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Sephora part-time for more than a year

Pros: The Sephora culture makes it easier to gauge correct behavior. Cons: The promise of education and advancement may be overstated. Advice to Senior Management: I worry because I see that middle management in the store appears to lack balance in their lives. This is not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My favorite job thus far.

I have been working at Sephora

Pros: Gratis, Room to move up, Education. Cons: The pay isn't really good. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sephora.

Worked for Sephora? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sephora reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sephora CEO Calvin McDonald . All reviews posted anonymously by Sephora employees.