Sephora
www.sephora.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Positive, learning environment.

Cast Member (Current Employee)

ProsEducation, Etthical, loads of free product, fun environment, opportunity for advancement, company values individuals, cool interaction with brand partners, opportunity for travel.

ConsPay scale is low for commitment and devotion required. Very little value placed on College Degrees. Promotions require much more time than necessary.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure quality employees make enough money and get promoted. This ensures loyalty and will reduce turnover. Always lead by example so employees can see that we are truly a team.

The Smart Girls In Class!

SEO Specialist (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sephora full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very bright, talented people who embrace technology and beauty. Cons: Not the place for risk takers. Things can move slowly.… Advice to Senior Management: Hire somebody to methodically shake the cobwebs off these people! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Treat seasonal work well

Operations (Former Employee)
    Century City, CA

I worked at Sephora part-time for less than a year

Pros: Even though it was a seasonal job, they tried to… Cons: Those working on the stage were definitely valued more than… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure day cast does their fare share and doesn't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sephora.

Worked for Sephora? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sephora reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sephora CEO Calvin McDonald . All reviews posted anonymously by Sephora employees.