Sequoia Benefits
www.sequoia.com San Mateo, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Sequoia is a place that fosters growth, learning and development, team engagement and fun, an amazing experience!

Client Services (Current Employee)
San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Sequoia Benefits full-time for more than 5 years

ProsVery people focused and I mean both coming through for the client as well as the team. Sequoia has an environment where everyone takes accountability, are able to see the results of their work and are acknowledged well for it. I've never been on a team that works so well together and is so innovative. Everyone is encouraged to share their ideas Its so refreshing and energizing!! Everyone delivers and is there for each other. We all work hard, play hard and truly care for our clients and the team. I get to work with some fantastic clients and team members.

ConsVery fast growing and with that comes challenges that we need to overcome like investing time and effort to systematize processes etc. But this does create a lot of good opportunity for new ideas and creativity.

I've truly enjoyed the day-to-day challenges and positive work environment here at Sequoia.

Employee Advocate (Current Employee)
San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Sequoia Benefits full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Sequoia gives its employees the ability to operate as true individuals, but always with a focus on the organizations goals commitment to its clients. -… Cons: - The rapid growth of the company has definitely outpaced some of the business technology systems used on a daily basis. With that in mind,… Advice to Senior Management: I hope that even as the company continues to grow, management will continue taking a vested interest in the well being… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have found my home

I have been working at Sequoia Benefits full-time for more than a year

Pros: Sequoia is my extended family. I feel safe, supported and encouraged to grow both personally and professionally. The company prides itself on coming through for… Cons: With growth there have been some growing pains. Systems and process are good but can be improved.… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to listen to employees and make changes where needed.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sequoia Benefits.

Worked for Sequoia Benefits? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sequoia Benefits reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sequoia Benefits CEO Greg Golub. All reviews posted anonymously by Sequoia Benefits employees.