Serco Group
www.serco.com Hook, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

One of the best companies I have ever worked for.

Receptionist (Current Employee)
Manchester, England (UK)

ProsTreat you like human beings rather than screaming in your face, like I've had! I have never felt so respected, rewarded and valued as an employee, lots of freedom within reason and everyone is happy to help anyone.

ConsBecause of the range of freedom, changes can be made extremely quickly with the change of a manager, which sometimes can affect the responsibilities and self-esteem from an employee (especially one which has been there over a decade).

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of taking a responsibility from someone because of what is perceived as 'poor performance', have a review with them about this responsibility and ask their opinion, rather than not speaking to them.

Great place to start your career.

Accounts Executive (Current Employee)
    Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Serco Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great environment. Importance is given to each employee. No delays in salary's. Cons: holidays are not provided properly. Didn't have opportunities for incentives. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Quite a reasonable employer that do try to involve the employee and make them feel part of the global company.

I have been working at Serco Group

Pros: Great people to work with Other sections of Serco willing to… Cons: Does depend on which part of Serco you work for Not… Advice to Senior Management: Look beyond the formal avenues of communications between management and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Serco Group.

Worked for Serco Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Serco Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Serco Group CEO Rupert Soames. All reviews posted anonymously by Serco Group employees.