Serco, Inc.

www.serco-na.com

Best large company you probably have never heard of.

Program Manager (Current Employee) Hampton, VA

ProsSerco provides government and commercial clients with top notch professional services. The portions I have had the opportunity to work with legitimately want to provide their customers with the best of business class solutions. They (we) work very hard to make sure the customer is getting what they are paying for but always try to go one step better and become a real partner in the endeavor, not be "Gold Plating" but by having frank and direct discussions about what the scope is and what has to be done from the clients POV if they want to change or add scope.

ConsThe company is large enough that there is often an issue with one hand not knowing what the other is doing. We are "building" capabilities and often this means searching for Past Performance outside of your own Business Unit, but the databases aren't set up for that yet. Its a work in progress.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpand into commercial sectors faster and aggressively. This Government trend towards Technically acceptable Lowest Price contracting is going to continue for a number of years.

Working with Serco has been a very interesting experience.

I have been working at Serco, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros: Stability, Growth opportunities, and a Family environment Cons: Lacking Communication across the board. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Government Contracting can be like a roller coaster ride. You have the ups and downs in work loads.

Task Manager (Current Employee) Charleston, SC

I have been working at Serco, Inc. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The installation teams are committed to top quality workmanship and… Cons: Without active task orders in place, the technicians do not… Advice to Senior Management: If it weren't for the technicians, there would not be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Serco, Inc..

Worked for Serco, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!