Serco, Inc.
www.serco-na.com Reston, VA 5000+ Employees

Awards Program a Farce

Analyst (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

ProsThe quality of work at Serco depends on the contract and leadership at the contracting agency. I have been very fortunate that the contracting agency leadership is pretty good overall. The pay is somewhat competitive given the current environment.

ConsI am amazed a the first rounds of awards to Serco employees. The awards went to the leadership inner circle. I submitted an award nomination and it was completely ignored. No response of any type. My nomination was supported by many other employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not make the awards a farce.

General Review

Consulting Specialist, Principal (Current Employee)
    Reston, VA

I have been working at Serco, Inc.

Pros: Some of the most enjoyable people, company wide, that I've… Cons: No real corporate vision - mostly opportunistic. Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your people. More

Company doesn't practice what it preaches

Corporate Position (Current Employee)
    Reston, VA

I have been working at Serco, Inc.

Pros: Decent growth opportunities Good people OK benefits Cons: Zero work like balance Telecommuting policy in place, but everybody's discouraged from using. Easy burnout Worst back office ever Big… Advice to Senior Management: really take the comments from the annual employee survey, don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Serco, Inc..

Worked for Serco, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Serco, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Serco, Inc. CEO Ed Casey. All reviews posted anonymously by Serco, Inc. employees.