Serco

www.serco.in
  www.serco.in
There are newer employer reviews for Serco

Three years with Serco and the leadership did not seem to care

I worked at Serco full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It was a good job. Liked the people I worked with. Good benefits and salary. The real Program Manager was very good and seemed to care about the team.

Cons

Little contact with the company itself. Onsite PM that did not how to manage. Felt like I was on my own. Worst was it was onsite with the customer. Very little direction.

Learn how to communicate with your employees and make them feel like that are valuable. Learn how to LEAD!!

88 Other Employee Reviews for Serco (View Most Recent)

Lack of Integrity, Lack of Leadership, Allows Harassment/Intimidation in Workplace!!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Serco full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Really, just a pay check at or above unemployment.

Cons

This company lacks integrity and the basic core values in ethics and violate their own ethics. They ignore the complaints of there employees and allow habitual harassers and offenders to get away with creating a hostile and intolerable working environment. The blame the victims instead of the harasser and intimidate you with your job to keep you quiet. Poor moral and lack of direction resides within this company. They are headquartered in Ruston, VA.

Listen to your people and "STOP WORKPLACE HARASSMENT!" You are INHIBITING a hostile work environment by not taking action and retaliating on the innocent employees that would just want to come to work and do a job and not have the harasser continually harass them and remain hostile. Why reinforce a broken system with a broken manager to hinder the success of the service that is being provided? Please do not lie about the benefits and after hired say that you no longer offer them. This bait and hook tactic is poor on your part!

Don't even think about it...

Current Employee - Administrative in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Administrative in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Serco full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I can't think of a single thing.

Cons

HR is rude, no chance of advancement, benefits suck

Pay attention to the people who are working for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Serco